Monday, May 28, 2012

Why I Write

Everyone has a passion -- a lifetime devotion, a self-sustaining kind of energy, one that comes naturally like air is to breathing. On my case, it is a passion for the written word. I learned to write even before I learned how to read. I kept close the scribbles and doodles of my childhood inside a little wooden box. I knew early on that this is going to play an important part in who I will be for the rest of my life.

My writing has grown with me. It is my record of experiences, oddities and spectacles of everyday life. I express my emotions and communicate with people through writing, mostly done time, on-line. I send my message across, invite discussions and educate people with the words I write. Therefore, writing has never been much a part of my life as it is now. I know I can make a difference because of the impression my story made. I want to spark ideas. I want people to remember it. I want people to discuss and put action to what they read. I want to send powerful messages that will inspires changes we want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...