Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blogging Anew

I went on a blogging hiatus for the whole of 2010. I never got around to it, since my fixation with Facebook is stronger. If facebooking was a real job, like sales, or showbiz, I would be rolling on dough right now. Microblogging about my life and getting updates on my friends seem easier with facebook. Now I wish Facebook had a blog feature. Which you can make public, or set some posts to private for your friends' eyes only, but generally should be available publicly, where you have your own www.facebook.com/robelle/blog url. So far everything users post are limited to friends. Why not share it to the world? Now I should sell this idea to Mark Zuckerberg. Then get him in a lawsuit so he'll settle gazillions of cashola with me. LOL. Dreaming is free.

Image from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mark_Zuckerberg_-_South_by_Southwest_2008_-_2-crop.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...