Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bigatin!

One of the things some people find hard to believe is the fact that I have grown from a 135 lbs to 200 in just 5 years. Some people may remember me as someone who has always been fat. People from my haggard college days would say I was starved, but still too fat for theatre. For some, I was just right. My "Bessie," Brian, would tell you I was so hot I make heads turn. Kaya kami friends. Hahaha!

Truth is, I have been battling with being chronically overweight all my life. I practically lived with a food pusher (my mom) who defined love by shoving food to me and would get hurt if I didn't eat. When I started living independently, things got a little better, because I was more conscious of what I ate, how I looked. Everything went downhill when I started working because these people at work keeps on feeding us with all these delicious junk. And the job also required sitting on my ass for 8 hrs. 

Then came baby 1. Then 2. Finally (yes, I mean it) 3. 

From HOT
April 2004
July 2004

Sometime 2005


 to HOT MESS.
May 2009


June 2010


Oct 2010

Present
This is how I really want to look like: 
Hahaha! Exagerrated.

I have gorier, more unflattering, more preposterous photos of myself I don't intend to post here. In between singlehood and 2011 I gained 60-70 pounds. Well, on the bright side, tumaba ako dahil maraming pagkain dahil maraming pambili! My friend Gene said, ganun talaga pag yumayaman. Hahaha! 

If you're wondering what went wrong, well, certain life events, lifestyle changes, choices. Less activities, less outdoor stuff, child-bearing, child-rearing, yayahood, more facebook. Hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...