Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Kids Want To Watch Varekai in Manila!

I showed my kids videos of world-renowned performing circus, Cirque du Soleil, currently performing "Varekai" live in Manila. First thing Miguel said was, "Wow!" while Marco said, "Is it real, mommy?" I said, "Yes, son, it is real. It's a circus show!" "Woah. Can we go watch, mom?" I said, "Sure, we will!" I would hate to break their hearts.

So when HOOPLA, INC announced that they're giving away tickets, I grabbed on the chance to let the kids experience the best circus in the world. Here are Miguel and Marco, working their way hard for their tickets. You can't imagine how game they were to pose. In their young minds, they really thought this was for the circus people they saw online. And yes, they colored these! (Until they started complaining that their hands were beginning to hurt from all the coloring so I finished what they couldn't.)

 











THANKS!


Good luck, boys!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...