Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Day Funk

The boys attended summer class. But I guess nothing really could prepare them for the actual one. One week into school and I can't tell for sure if my boys like it. They still cling on to my skirt and resist coming into class. Earlier this evening, my 4 year old kindergarten son was exasperated with his homework and is giving up before he even started. Homework was drawing the simplest of the simplest slanted and horizontal lines but he was acting up a bit. I had to bribe so he'd finish it. Earlier today he refused to be left in school when in the first week, we had no problem.  His teary pleas to not be left behind went into a full-scale crying bout.

Marco: "Mommy, I don't want to go to school anymore."
Me: "Well, if you don't want to go to school, si Mommy na lang magtuturo sa yo, sige ka."
Marco: "Ikaw na lang magturo sa kin, Mommy. Ayaw ko sa school."

Would you even believe that. He's actually volunteering himself for homeschool. Yeah, right.

These photos were taken on their first day at school.












And because every kiddie milestone deserves a Jollibee!







And the little one, Matt, is left with zero playmates when his brothers are at school. I can't tell if he's glad or he's sad cos he finally, is at peace.



Later! Wish me all the luck and all your prayers that preschool works out great for everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...