Monday, June 6, 2011

ToyTown Sale at Robinson's Galleria Atrium

When I went to the mall last night, my original plan was to shop for clothes for myself. As you know, it is a rare treat to just go out and have a little time for myself and to focus on doing just that. But old habits just don't die easy and before I knew it, I'm already checking out stuff from the toy store. And when it comes to my kids, I do not hold back. Haha.

Robinson's Galleria's ToyTown has an awesome toy sale going on at the Mall Atrium. We are huge fans of Tonka, really sturdy and adorable little toys for boys. We bought several trucks and bulldozers over the years and it has not seen a dent, scratch or broken parts from all the rough play they got from my three boys. It can stand serious abuse, kids can actually ride it and it will not break!



Imagine my joy to see the big red Playskool Firetruck Chuck at only P100 (reg price P899), these small racing chucks for P200 (reg price 900). The one at the leftmost corner is a six month old Chuck, bought at P700 at ToyTown Shangrila. The spin is that the boxes are dented and damaged, but the contents are relatively untouched. There were items worth P2,000 which sell for only P500. Unfortunately those are beyond my kid's ages.

This Monopoly board sells originally at P1,399. Guess for how much I snatched this loot.





Catch the Toytown sale and its amazing selection of Transformers, MyLittlePony, Baby Alive, MyLittlePetshop, Playskool (baby and toddler educational toys) and many more.

My shopping money gone.. gone.. gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...