Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Favorite Workplace: Eastwood City

Two years ago, I worked in CyberOne Plaza, one of Megaworld's buildings in Eastwood City. I loved working there because Eastwood is such a splendid place to go to everyday. I loved that the office had a mall downstairs, and before going to work I can visit clothing shops, go to the bookstore, check out new gadgets and appliances or just lounge in a coffee shop. Going to work wasn't a drag because there's always something new to see everyday.





Walking distance from the office were dozens of food stops and retail shops nicely rowed in Eastwood Mall.











From time to time, these Johnny Rockets folks would do a retro song and dance number.





Street facing Eastwood Walkway 2





This is near the Events Area





This building has a Richmonde Hotel inter-connected with Eastwood Mall.






Eastwood Mall facade











Love EW











Yes, that McDonald's is responsible for making me and my officemates fat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...