Monday, June 6, 2011

My La Playa Rosa

I wanna talk about my favorite beach.
Sure, I love Boracay forever.
But this is special. The sand is a rare white-pink. And it's fronting the Philippine Sea.





I hereby elect myself as Mayor of this awesome, unbelievable, lovely paradise island in Foursquare--- only there's no internet.





I will wholeheartedly adopt hermit crabs and sea cucumbers. As pets.





I can parade my tits and not worry if somebody will see me





I will gladly welcome my friends and their families.





I will not litter





I will rake the sand for free





I will overcome my fear of sea snakes for you





I will learn pagko-copra like The Coconuter





I will buy fish food for the fish at the fish sanctuary everyday











My kids love it here











I will still love all my sons even if they had leathery black skin like that kid at the back





I will hold art classes for the island kids every summer for free inclusive of materials





Marco loves collecting corals








Dawns are amazing





You can do embarrassing things and just laugh about it





I can camwhore all day





Or fish (rather unsuccessfully)





Or order this everyday without going fat or broke





Please, take me back, adopt me, my la playa rosa.





Disclaimer: Some of the photos are from Claire Raborar. Thank you, Claire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...