Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Starbucks: Smoking No More

Before Starbucks officially banned smoking yesterday, me and my friend Carlo decided to commemorate all our Starbucks smoking days with a last hurrah! I no longer smoke, having kids make you stop all sorts of vices. (Well, I just turned to food. Bah.) Starbucks you are awesome because I literally pour all my stresses and negative energies on your establishments. You are a great shock absorber and you even award me with free frappucinos (got customer voice receipts hehe) and you never fail to send me home feeling so much better. You are five minutes from where I live, seriously, if I had a better friend of a restaurant, it's you.





Starbucks
Metrowalk, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

1 comment:

  1. I reely love yoou... hehehehe take note wherever, whenever and whatever time. ill be here for you... :) love you.. tc i hope gawa mo ako ng blog para sa akin kahit siraain mo na pag katao ko ok lang... i want it... post ko sa FB... :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...