Monday, June 13, 2011

Saturday Picnic

I brought the kids out on a play date at The Grove this weekend. They were having the second "How to Plan Your Own Kiddie Party" shebang and I could not resist coming over. Since hubby won last year's grand prize, it was a fun to reminisce the whole thing. It was also great to update myself on new and exciting suppliers and party concepts in the city. I have three kids, and a hubby turning 30, after all!

Anyhow, the tots was more excited about the playground and meeting new playmates! I bought the kids some nachos, sausages and drinks, and they were more than happy to let me lounge and go around and skim through the numerous suppliers sporting their wares. I was even happy to see a familiar face from my college days. :)










Then I messed with the camera settings hence the washed-out effect. I can never get this camera right. Seesh.


































Hope you had a fun weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...