Friday, May 15, 2009

Ded na si Lolo

I simply loved, loved this movie. Iyak-tawa talaga ako dito. Before watching it, I didn't have no clue as to what the film is about, my hubby just asked me if I wanted to see it because he heard from the office that it's really good, and that it stars Roderick Paulate, Dick Israel and Manilyn Reynes. Being a big fan of Kuya Dick and Dick Israel, we went! And I enjoyed it more than X-Men Origins, which we also saw on the same day. (It was Mothers' Day, by the way.) I was just laughing my guts out and cryin like a baby (I dunno if it's just my hormones speaking, but boy Elizabeth Oropesa made me cry). And the part where Roderick was crying "Iniwan na tayo isa-isa... Ulila na tayo" naiyak talaga ako. But the most bongga part of watching it is the never-ending himatayan scenes! Hahaha! Nakakaloka talaga! The cast is crazy-- all of them are so talented! Ang galing! They should be in more films. Lalo na si Kuya Dick, nakakamiss!!! All of them are so good. Watching the movie is so worth it to have spent my Mother's Day to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...