Friday, May 22, 2009

Gloria falling in line at McDonald's ala Barack Obama


I thought piracy exists only in the streets of Quiapo, copy-cats of original movies or albums or even workout videos. But viola! Our very own President Gloria Arroyo at her attempt of being popular to the middle-class professionals lined up the counters of a McDonald's branch in Makati. Perhaps she chose McDo because it's less stress to be there, Jollibee would be a little too much to handle. The sweaty lower class would also be in Jollibee. Or maybe because McDo offers a nice view of the Paseo Park while Jollibee is so dense she could get shot and nobody can tell who did it. I love Gloria (irony) and I thank her (im lying) for reaching out to us call center agents and hear what we have to say about the awful commute because of working at night and the diseases we get from a weakened immune system. I wish she invited me. I would have said, "Madam, you know what, what I really want to do is replace you." If she answers "I don't think you're up for the task. You're just a pathetic little call center agent." So bitches be bitches, I would say, "And you're just a pathetic little President." And if Gloria says, "Oh yeah, you're not even a college graduate." And I would say, "Wait till I get my degree and I'll shove my diploma up your midget ass." Hahaha talk about bad-mouthing the President, and then we'd do our catfight and of course I'll win being a bigger girl. I get wet just thinking about it.

Oh I love you, Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...