Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Henry in a New Home

Henry is the dog loved so much by me and my husband and our three children. We adopted him from another family who are originally from Canada. Their old condo no longer allowed dogs of his size and breed to live with their owners. That surely sucked for Henry (his old Mom Shelley cried buckets) but he was such a good dog he only needed a little time to adjust with us. For a little while he stayed with us in Manila, he had a garage and a huge field to run around, and the neighborhood where my dad and brothers took him jogging, but it still didn't make the cut. He would break his iron chains and whenever he does that, he goes crazy like he wants us to chase after him. Really, Henry?! On the record he has broken around a dozen chains.



Solution is to bring him where he can be more free. More cooties, I'm sure. Far from the condo dog he used to be. This is where he is now. Right now he has more caregivers than before. He runs the fields, fetches sticks we throw into the water in the nearby river, and he now knows how to fetch and bring the stick/bottle/ball back to me. I, of course, cried buckets when I left for Manila, but we'll see each other again, in time. 







Henry and his doghouse. He stays inside the house at night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...