Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This Heat is CRAZY


How's the Heat Treatin' Ya?

I've been getting more headaches than the five years COMBINED because of this insufferable heat. 35 degrees Celsius EVERYDAY is just crazy. I stay outdoors to keep cool, try to find shade under trees because it's like a heat trap inside the house, the ceiling isn't enough to fight off the heat from the roof.

But we gotta hand it out to our carpenter who's fixing our roof here in my parent's bungalow. He's working on a stove yet he keeps at it. Amazing.

Please, somebody hear my prayers and take me to the beach.

My youngest with his anti-init nito hat and abaca fan
Just imagine how much beating our skin gets from such intense sunlight. Wear your sunnies, lessen skin aging around the sensitive skin of your eyes. Be sure to slather on generous sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun. For myself, I use:

You can tell how used it is. :)
Belo Essentials Sun Expert SPF PA+++ 40 for face and 60 for body. Non-greasy, non-comogenic, hypoallergenic. You can use this sunblock whether in wet and dry conditions, as daily protection, and under your make-up. It's that cool. 


Nivea Sun Kids Swim & Play. Php 491. This definitely kept the sunburn at bay, no crying children because of sunburn for over 14 days of extreme sun exposure at the beach and travelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...