Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Juag Fish Sanctuary, Sorsogon

No summer break is complete without a trip to the beach. We are a 7,107 island nation and there is no logical excuse to say you didn't go anywhere this summer. This time, we were able to bring my side of the family to my husband's side of the family to Sorsogon.



My boys are not afraid of the water and riding a small motorboat like this
After visiting relatives, we were off right away to some adventure. First stop: Juag Island Fish Sanctuary


It is very important to note that you cannot swim with the fishes if you already have sunblock on because it only deters the fish and could possibly harm them if they ingest even a little of it.





Do you see the size of that fish? 

Can you see the head of that fish jutting out? 
A very promising career for my hubby, E










That's me in the water, I took Miguel with me to get close to the fishes, while my two other kids cry because they wanted  to swim with me, too. 
At the shallow part of the pen was the caretaker's shack on stilts. I found a starfish. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...