Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dinner from an Unexpected Source

I've been hearing that despite the shady reputations of motels, they do actually deliver good food. So one night of pure randomness, I ordered Crispy Pata (P320) from Orchid Garden Hotel, which is one of the "flower group motels" here in Pasig. They originally suggested I get their pancit specialties but later decided I wanted it to go with hot, steaming rice. Within 30 minutes, my hot, steaming, juicylicious Crispy Pata was at my doorstep! 


That's Mateo and his new hair. I call him Maddox now. LOL. If I can only be Angelina...

And the flowers are for nothing special, really. I like keeping flowers in the house to breathe a little life into the apartment. A little arrangement my suki made for me this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...