Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ready for School?

'Coz we are!

Last year, the kids went to no-frills preschool, where the kids only needed a change of clothes in their backpacks. I absolutely loved how I didn't need to worry about preparing snacks or buying anything because the school provided for everything--- art materials, work sheets, school supplies, the works! Humpty Dumpty School in Pasig was tough to leave, I loved the staff and the directress, Mrs. Madrid. If only they had Preparatory I wouldn't want to transfer my kids to another.

Now our new school has this whole list of prescribed items to bring, which hopefully will last the whole year.  I don't know what kind of "high" my husband feels from buying new school stuff, he was more excited than the kids themselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...