Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Charice Sings the National Anthem at Pacquiao - Mosley Fight

This just came in from Charice Pempengco's twitter officialcharice:


”Thank you Sir. Manny Pacquiao for choosing me to sing the 
Philippine Nat’l Anthem for your fight. Feel really blessed.”




"I look J-Loey."

Charice + Manny Pacquiao, that would be stellar! Spell MAJOR INTIMIDATION Shane Mosley! LOL. The 18 year old singing sensation will be singing the Lupang Hinirang (National Anthem) at the Pacquiao-Mosley fight on May 18th, in sold-out bout at Las Vegas, Nevada. Filipinos are going to go stupid crazy. (I just hope she does justice to the song---without all the silly alterations, in all its perfection, without mistakes and issues.)

Let's Go Manny! Go Charice!

I will always be a Charice fan. I'm always so proud of her. She never fails to make that WOW factor in each of her performances. I love how she belts ridiculously high songs--- these will always be her forte. Here she is at this year's David Foster and Friends concert- a must watch. Of the many times she's sang this song, this is her best "All By Myself" yet.




1 comment:

  1. This is Very Good, even Excellent. But her Perfect, her best "All By Myself" so far, as far as I'm concerned, was the one at the Araneta Coliseum - I was there, man!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...