Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunday at The Fort

Hubby's job requires him to be "on-call," he needs to be there en pronto. As a matter of fact, he's very dedicated to his work. In our years of marriage, I have seen him wake up in the middle of the night to answer office calls and groggily drag himself in front of the computer. And not return to bed, until the trouble is fixed. He is the most dedicated systems administrator that I know. I think he won't be taking a Holy Week break, but would have his Lenten off on a different schedule.

So this Sunday, he was called into office early in the morning. He asked me to follow course so that we can still spend our weekend special time together. We follow this 40-hour-a-week couple time. Hehehe.





We had a late breakfast and took a stroll. Miggy gamely smiled at the camera. He's such a pro!





Doting Dad


There's an extra tire around my waist, I know.



Fair, sunny summer day. I like!



Miggy pointing at a pond



Goofing around





Rich foliage





Works of arts here and there



Looked around a few stores



The man of my dreams -- who keeps making dreams come true



Siberian huskies hyperventilating. (There were two.) It was nice of their owner to let us take photos.







And of course the occasional crying bout when we stopped by Krispy Kreme.



Enjoy the rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. where are the two kids? why only miguel?...happy to see you "very happy" belle...miss you...-mao

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mao... my other two are still in bicol. :D we went for vacation but i needed to come home early. it's hard to travel with kids kaya i only had miggy with me. they're coming home this sat. :D misshu too mao and God bless, your little tyke is sooooo big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..haha..and he's so heavy, people don't believe me when I say he doesn't take solids..only milk..yes just milk, so just imagine how many liters of milk he drinks in a week...whew...take care! (",)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...