Friday, April 8, 2011

Kids Love Water

Kids love water and playing with water. It's almost like there's a sign that says, "Hey! Play with me!" be it rain, the sea, or canal water. My kids love anything water. Water guns, water creatures, ponds, water balls, you name it. Especially when it's the sea and their faces light up like it's the most awesome thing ever.

It's summer time and I have yet to take the kids to the beach. I readied everything, my gear has gone ahead of me to Bicol a week ago, waiting to be used. I bought a super special SPF 80 sunblock by Banana Boat. There was one from Beach Hut which reads "SPF 100+ As seen on Cosmo". Seriously, what is SPF 100+, a raincoat? I also have Belo Sunblock SPF 60 for myself. Belo is okay, it works.



I miss Baby Marco. He loved water even when he was just a teeny blob-by infant.

Photobucket

In San Juan, Batangas

Photobucket

California Garden Square pool, 2008

Photobucket

With their daddy at Rada Park in Makati

Photobucket

Fountains are a constant thing of fascination for my kids. I cannot find it but I'm pretty sure I have a photo deep in the abyss of my files playing at the Market! Market! fountain grounds. It was fun seeing them have a grand time, but I can't help but panic at my icky fountain water-soaked children getting the colds. It's not easy taking care of sick children.

Here's Miggy enjoying the fountain at Il Terrazo, Tomas Morato, Quezon City.

Photobucket

Photobucket

How about you? Where will you be getting some water lovin this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...