Saturday, February 19, 2011

Matt's First Barbershop Mano-y-Mano

We wanted to grow Mateo's hair, but due to a bacterial infection, pedia ordered a full skinhead 'do for the little tyke. We went to that kiddie salon in Robinson's Galleria which specializes in kiddie haircuts where cartoons played while all the snipping and snapping is done.  Unfortunately, there were 5 kids on queue so we decided to find another salon. 

We ended up at GQ Barbershop at the Shangri La Plaza Mall. I know for a fact that barbershops make  the best skinheads. :D

I know, my top is wanting to explode.

Not! Like!

Buzzing at my ear

Must not move. So I will live.


We started off happily.

And then he started to wrestle

squirm agonize, fidget, flounder, shift, twist, wiggle, wriggle, writhe

Then whine

Finally, cry.

Baby Ama

Nearly done

Viola! Thanks, Mr. Barber! (Mom looks like she's been to war)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...