Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine Date



I just got home from a simple, no frills, a day like any other day, Valentine date. I really didn't wanna go out because I know I do not wish to bear witness to all the mushy, canoodling, lovey dovey scenes happening all over town. I know for a fact that today, getting a taxi will be like winning the lottery. As we went out of our Kapitolyo, Pasig neighborhood, I spied taxis by the droves on the way to you know where aka Orchid, Dahlia, Victoria Court, Hillside View, etc. We can only guess what happens behind the great, hidden coves of the taxi rooms....

Anyways, my hubby has been itching since Saturday to spend all his Sodexho gift certificates on some Michael Jordan shoes. So it being Valentines, we might as well spend some time together even if we don't really need to. :)

A lot of shops and restaurants are offering all kinds of Valentine promos. Since we were lugging a baby around I only managed to take shots of a few.
A more-than-usual number of people were checking out this boutique selling stuffed toys.
Check out the size compared to Matt.

Valentines is ALWAYS expensive for the boys... Poor things.

Lovely, overpriced Valentine bouquets

Some more lovely, overpriced Valentine bouquets

The busy bees selling the flowers

The people on dates ;)
The seller has her hands full-- good for business!

Another stall at the ground floor
Afterwards, we went to Shangrila Mall to visit Nike Stadium where hubby bought some stuff. We saw Joey de Leon and his hot cougar wife. I wanted to take his photo as I am a big fan but I was too shy!
Coffee is always sensual. There were a lot of couples here-- of all kinds, sexes, shapes and sizes.
Daddy's date
Cute

Spending Valentines Day with his dog and not his Mrs


It's time for dinner. Nothing romantic because we were starving. We decided on carbs and steak. We were ready to wolf down an entire cow so we ate at Tender Bob's. Sorry no steak photos, told ya we were hungry.










Look at me frown. Matt tinkers with the menu.

He's gettin super fussy. And when he cries, he screams, it's like he owns the place.
 But being a baby, you're allowed to do that. 

One of those moments where I wish I never had kids.




Thank God the day was saved by some rompin'. Hee-hee. Hee-hee by the peace of mind that I am loved and cherished by people who love me the most. Happy Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...