Saturday, February 19, 2011

Puey Quinones

Right now I can hear my the voices of my professors from UP over and over again saying how plagiarism is equal to death.


This unfortunate incident happened to couple Jhon Maala and Shea Gamboa, who paid P30,000 in cash for the double-labeled suit. Dansen is a straight-off-the-rack suit sold at SM Department Store and Robinson's. Read more of couple's nightmare here

Quinones just sent his career to the gallows. I'm not quick to condemn, but hey, if this happened to me, I will burn his shop down! Or, I will remove all of his fingers so that he can never draw nor stitch ever again! But that's just me. I would be terribly heartbroken if somebody deliberately ruined my wedding. And out of greed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...