Monday, February 7, 2011

The Stage Mother

Hubby asked me to tag along on his last school visit. I know, I am such a stage mom. Here am I chaperoning a fully grown man as he goes about his business. He likes me to be there because he doesn't want to run amiss on anything, so he has someone to double check and watch for him. Or I could be wrong, it could be he loves me so much he can't stand being apart. Hahaha.

This is the University of the Philippines Open University Diliman Campus. Their main campus is at UPLB. Classic government building look. 


Excuse the bilbil hahaha
They also had some interesting display at the lobby. Some ancient artifacts from Egypt personal computers, storage devices, mainframes, servers, etc. unearthed. Fascinating considering we have paper-thin LED and LCD displays now. And Ipods and MacBooks :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...