Friday, February 4, 2011

A VERY extravagant gift

Giving simple gifts, be it flowers, sweets, trinkets, greeting cards, are examples of ways to touch the heart of your beloved. Now that Valentines Day is fast approaching, and love is in the air, I took a look back at what sweet little things my husband did or gave me over the past few months. And I thought hard.

The answer: NONE. No roses, no greeting cards, no jewelry, no gadget, no love letters. Nothing of the sort. You see, my husband is always on the go-- a direct opposite of the kind of pace my life has been living the past year. He is always busy, especially with work, on his toes, always in the moment. While I, at home with the kids, live a more sedentary, quiet and almost monk-like existence. Whatever free time he has, the default bonding place would be THE MALL. Most of the time we pack all the wardrobe shopping / groceries / checkups / kiddie day out / nomnom sessions / family visits, on the never enough time called WEEKEND. So he really had no time to make any of the lovey-dovey things wives usually recieve from their husbands / boyfriends / lovers. If he goes the extra mile of doing such, I bet I will be over the moon. On top of the mountain. Up in the stars. In heaven. :)) So far, I haven't received any cutesy things. 

But he gave me this... 





OUR VERY FIRST CONDO!

Unit entrance
Kitchen

Depth 21 sqm -- just perfect for yuppies!

Living/Dining room

Storage / Laundry area

3-seater sofa

Bathroom with hot/cold shower

Alcove window -- can be converted to a reading nook, seating area or a workstation.

Building facade

Lobby and elevators 

Lobby / waiting area


Penthouse / Multipurpose viewing deck

Zen garden




















Definitely made up for all the crankiness, late nights, extra working hours, weekends and his cold treatment. :D Oh, I feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...