Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cold Springs at La Union, Castilla, Sorsogon

Sorsogon is home to a lot of natural cold and hot springs amidst lush forests and mountains. In Brgy. La Union, they have an all-natural pool of cold spring water that is so fresh, so abundant and so cool! I haven't enjoyed overflowing, abundant clean, fresh water in a long time. They swear it's clean because it's "mineral water." I am quite OC with water but since I had no choice, took the plunge and drank from the gushing tubes like amoeba doesn't exist in this world. Everybody seemed fine, a little bacteria won't hurt, I guess.

bicol11

Oh, fresh natural spring water!

bicol12

Picnicking under the shade of the trees

bicol14

For picnic, I cooked a fast fare of pancit bato, squid, jacks (talakitok) and eggplant with tomatoes.

bicol15

Jumping Jupiter!

bicol16

Holy Batman Superman!

bicol13

Oooooh, Doctor Fish! They like nibbling on dead skin. (My foot is disgusting, I know!)

bicol20

In Bicol, everybody has abs. Even kids.

bicol19

bicol16

Something is wrong with this picture.

bicol17

The drunkards won't pass an opportunity for nomnom.

bicol18

bicol21

Fun!

bicol17


2 comments:

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...