Thursday, March 17, 2011

Swingin'

Bought this nice, sturdy military hammock for the kids to play with at the Daraga public market. I got this for P350, which is pretty reasonable to keep the kids' afternoons occupied enough and not wander too far from home. I plan to build a couple of more swings as a mini-playground for the kids. Ah, the joys of play.

bicol5

My darling baby, Mattie. I so miss!

bicol1

bicol3

Langka is in abundance. So much that nobody takes notice of them anymore, they just fall on the ground and rot. Here, I asked the kids to roll the fallen langka a little further from the swing.

bicol2

bicol4

Happy little rabbits. :) I want them to enjoy moments like this, doing nothing, just enjoying their toddlerhood, running about in the great outdoors. The air is so clean, unlike super polluted Manila. I love it when I see them dirty, with dirt on their hands, running after chicks, dogs, cats, looking at pigs, carabaos, cows. I know they get something out of the junk they bring home-- stones, coke caps, flowers. This extended vacation in Bicol is really for them, so they can be kids. Plus the food is great, fresh and cheap. My kids love seafood, they hate meat because it's tough to chew. Here, they can do whatever they want without worrying about breaking stuff or getting hit by cars. Thank God for vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...