Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Little Project (Cont'd)

Don't you remember when you were little, you used to just love, love playing with sand? When I was a kid, all my playmates would go crazy over a mountainload of sand and gravel whenever there's house construction in the neighborhood. 

I get senti watching my kids play with their little titos and titas, so I allowed them and left the scolding to the old people. 




Can you tell from the carpenter's size how big this bathroom is? You can fit a party in here. 




My bro-in-law helping out.




Here's how it looks like when I left. I bought about 110 piece of 40x40 large tiles in light blue for the walling, and dark blue for the flooring. I have yet to see how this turns out. More on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...