Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sorsogon Baywalk

After the tsunami scare that hit the shores of Sorsogon, and the tragedy that befell Japan, I realized that there is no better place for my kids to be than with us. We have thought many times about sending the children to school in Legazpi City in Albay because of cheaper yet quality education in E's old school, St. Agnes Academy. With all the global occurrences these past months, I have since changed my mind. I need to look around soon. Marco's soon to be in Kindergarten and Miggy might as well attend nursery since he's gonna be lonely at home without his kuya. Since I was going back to Manila the next day to attend to some business, I brought the kids with me to the city and made a quick trip to the baywalk. It was chilly and dusky, the wind was strong and the waters were brisk. Regardless of whatever the sea looks, my children are always, always happy to see some water. 
























Miggy is not feeling well but put up a happy face, he's been complaining that he's "pilay." And Marco didn't take the cool wind too well, he ran a fever when we came home, along with a running nose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...