Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Post-Birthday Post

I apologize for not updating soonest! I wanted, wanted, wanted to make a birthday post to commemorate my silver but was unsuccessful because I got so busy celebrating it! I didn't really want to celebrate but gave in because everyone wanted to use my birthday as an excuse to eat and drink, hahaha!

First off, I got bored, bored, bored with my broom-straight hair. I skipped by a salon for a quick haircut and the hairdresser gave me "The Octopus" -- inverted triangle-type of hairstyle with a thick bob at the top and thin layering done from midsection down. Oh well, hair grows.

Photobucket

I missed my folks so I called them to tell I'm coming over, they had lunch set, prepared a lot of grilled, roasted and broiled stuff plus provincial delicacies I have come to love. I have cousins from Capiz who came over. RC Cola pairs best, because it's the cheapest!

Photobucket

Here's Miguel and Lolo Bert carving roast chicken

Photobucket

My brothers are absent from this photo, the two kids are my sisters. Then, Mom and Pop of course.

Photobucket

Then the girls decided they weren't satisfied, so we went to Pizza Hut after I had my haircut.

Photobucket

The girls in the house

Photobucket

Cheesy Pops (Php 650, Family)

Photobucket

Bacon Cheeseburger (Php 499, Family)
Photobucket

I'm not supposed to play favorites but I do have one, my favorite cousin Hannah.

Photobucket

Then I was surprised to see my dear friend Benito, who used to be Marky, now Anthony, at the same Pizza Hut doing overtime signing some clients for his new banking company. So off we went to The Lanche House. My friend, Nica's, family is very close to me and my hubby.

Photobucket

Boarded the happy wagon and waited for a special guest in Jollibee Regalado

Photobucket

Here's the special guest, his name is Kalbo. And bumped into another close friend who I've last seen eons ago, Jed.
Photobucket

And the order of business is to drink and be merry. We concluded Timog it is for tonight. It's a breather because it's always Ortigas, Manda and Makati for us. We wanted to go to Agave but our resident big sis, Ate Rhiza, suggested Off-the-Grill as the place to be. Her favorite 24/7 is on during Fridays. We didn't regret it, because they were truly good! RnB night is pure love. We still had our margaritas (pictured below, Php230), blowjobs, kamikazees and vodka sprites along with other chow.

Photobucket

Cake from Fleur de Liz courtesy of the Lanche sisters and brother Jabo, making his drinking debut that night. I loved this cake, sarap!!!

Photobucket

Happy troopers

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank you for making my 25th truly special! It's almost a moving-up birthday for me, for a lot of things.  I know I'm missing some people here and honestly I'm surprised myself, I didn't plan any celebration at all.  I hope and pray to God that I still have more birthdays and more celebrations coming up!

Almost every birthday of mine coincides with a summer outing, and I received so much birthday greetings. It's hard to answer to all 200+ of them, so THANK YOU! from the bottom of my crazy heart.

Lastly, to my dear honey, sweetie-bun, babe, love, mahal, thanks for somehow organizing this little party and wanting me to have a good time on my birthday. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...